Q: When I brake it shouldn't like a popping noise or cracking in the front , I know I need new brake pads and routers which I am gett

Popping or crunching when stopping (heard in front) at low speeds like Drive thrus or stop lights

Hi Elysia. Thanks for contacting us today. If your car is making this type of noise, it could be due to the brake pads grinding into the rotor, but also possible that a different front end component is damaged. I think the best advice we can offer is to have the brakes done first and have the front end inspected while this service is being completed. This will allow the mechanic to determine what is causing this noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. When I brake it shouldn't like a popping noise or cracking in the front , I know I need new brake pads and routers which I am gett