Q: My car just started making a loud noise last night when I push the gas and I can feel it under my feet. Is it a muffler problem?

Last night as I was riding down the street out of no where my car just started making a loud noise when I push the gas. When I took my foot off the gas peddle it wasn't as loud but when I put my foot back on the gas it sounded terrible. It was a really loud noise that didn't stop until I parked and cut off the car. Could it be my muffler? Exhaust? (I had my exhaust done a month and half ago so that wouldn't be the problem because it just started last night) I can't drive a loud car and I had to turn up the radio to tune the sound out.

You should have the exhaust system checked since you just had work done recently something in the repairs done may have come loose. Look under vehicle first to see if anything is hanging down so you cannot drive it. If the vehicle sounds unsafe to drive then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to diagnose the problem.

3. My car just started making a loud noise last night when I push the gas and I can feel it under my feet. Is it a muffler problem?