Q: What would cause a loud clicking and shaking in my left front wheel 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Jeep started shaking and I have since replaced tie rod ends, drag link, and steering dampiner, got new tires and got an alignment done, it's still shaking but since I got the alignment done there is a loud clicking noise coming from front driver side when tire rotates

Hello. It sounds like you may have a bad joint in your front axle. These have joints that allow the axle to move when turning. When these joints fail they will cause this exact issue. These will need to be checked. It can also possibly be the bearing but that is not as common. If you need help getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the noise is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clicking-or-popping-sound-is-coming-from-wheels-inspection

3. What would cause a loud clicking and shaking in my left front wheel 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee