Q: Advice on doing a throttle body coolant bypass

Will doing a throttle body coolant bypass cause any problems? I live in hot sunny Florida.

The reason why they have hot water running through the throttle body is to warm it up more. The air coming in works better if its warmer. That’s just physics, pure physics.

Now, you live in Florida, so it’s warmer there. It won’t affect it as bad as it would if you lived in Alaska or Michigan in the winter where it actually needs heat.

It would actually slow the atomization and it would run a little bit less efficiently. It wouldn’t run as good and you would get a slightly lower gas mileage. But, I’ve done that to some junkers just to keep them running and they still ran good enough.

3. Advice on doing a throttle body coolant bypass