Q: A rattle sound underneath truck when starting or when driving and speeding up

It's a rattling sound underneath my car when I started up or when driving is speeding up

A: Hey there. This could be a variety of thing...

Hey there. This could be a variety of things as most cars tend to vibrate a bit which will cause bolts to loosen or fall out over time. Especially depending on a person’s individual driving habits and conditions. There may be body panels that may be loose, or a muffler that could have a mount loose or any number of other things that could cause rattling. I would recommend having an expert inspect the rattling noise in person to pinpoint the problem and assist with appropriate repairs.