Q: My vehicle has a hard staring problem especially after travelling long distances,and what could be the cause?

in the morning when starting the car there is no hard starting problem,but after travelling like 30 to 50 kilometers and you switch off the engine,the car could really fails to start after a multiple attempts and that's very disappointing. How may you advise me about my situation?

The first thing that comes to mind is a crankshaft position sensor. It has a very fine coil of wire that sometimes is affected by the heat of the engine. The common scenario is that the car starts easily, but if you shut it off and go into a store for a few minutes, when you come back it doesn’t want to start. There are a number of other components that can behave that way too and most of them are in the ignition system. Whatever component it is, there may be a code stored from your multiple attempts to start it. A scan of the controllers would be a good place to start. If you need help with this, contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your hard starting problem and let you know what it will take to fix it.

3. My vehicle has a hard staring problem especially after travelling long distances,and what could be the cause?