Q: My car is pouring coolant out does a bad water pump pour coolant out

My Isuzu 95 is pouring coolent out does a bad water pump poor violent out fast as you poor it In

A: It can, but there are many parts of the coo...

It can, but there are many parts of the cooling system that can do this. If it is the water pump, the coolant or water will be coming from the front of the motor and behind the timing cover. The thermostat is up front with its own housing. The thermostat housing bolts to another housing as well that will dump coolant down the front of the motor and behind the timing cover.

Sometimes we need to do some disassembly to be sure of what is leaking. The good news is, with it running out as fast as it is, it is usually obvious once you locate the source of the leak.

If you should need further assistance, I recommend having one of our mobile technicians diagnose the coolant leak to avoid any unnecessary repairs.

Good luck!