Q: Car tries to pull forward after coming to a stop.

When I push the break, the car stops, but it feels like it wants to keep moving forward, with a unique (brrrmmm) once I press the gas peddle the revolutions is weak

Hi and thanks for your question. Check the brakes to ensure that they are adjusted and are in good condition. The brakes should be 3 times more powerful than the engine. For the engine not having any acceleration, there could be a problem with the throttle pedal or the TPS (throttle position sensor) could have failed. Also, the brakes may still be applied after releasing the pedal, causing a brake drag and making the transmission load up not allowing the engine to rev up. If you need further assistance in diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can assist you with a diagnoses of your brake system at your home or office.