Q: Quesiton

asked by on February 22, 2018

Hey, so I was just looking into oil filter, I saw amazon has the Genuine oil filter for my Toyota Corolla so does it filter good? because on the image the quality doesn't look that good. Which one should I put for best engine protection? Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Toyota-Genuine-04152YZZA6-Replaceable-Element/dp/B0044AZ426/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1519353680&vehicle=2016-76-1013-269--1-9-5-19752-3353-1-1-4881--1-0&sr=1-1&ymm=2016%3Atoyota%3Acorolla&keywords=oil+filter

If the part listed is a genuine Toyota oil filter, it is very likely that the oil filter is the same one they would use at the dealership. This tends to be the highest quality available. It would meet the manufacturer’s specifications.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr