Q: Turbo oil leak cost Audi A6 Quattro 2002 twin turbo

How much will it cost to fix turbo oil gasket leak

Hi Hhh,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the oil gasket leak for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

Please go online to request a quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. Turbo oil leak cost Audi A6 Quattro 2002 twin turbo