Q: Oil leaking from top left side of engine, could that be the vavle cover gasket?

I was driving and the car wouldn't let Me drive over 40 mph, oil reader goes down to 0 whenever I stop at a light and picks back up once I push on the gas, checked the car, oil was leaking from left side, on top of engine.

Oil leaks at the top of engine could be at valve covers, intake manifolds, head gaskets, cam seals, PCV valve grommets and tubing and related components. The best thing to do, to get the source of the leak identified, is request an oil leak diagnostic. If oil pressure is zero at idle, that would be worrisome and should be checked out. Of course, first check the oil level. If low, add the necessary oil and recheck the pressure. The failure to accelerate over 40 MPH could be due to any number of engine management deficiencies and should be evaluated in an engine diagnostic.

3. Oil leaking from top left side of engine, could that be the vavle cover gasket?