Q: i dont know how often i have to change the transmission fluids.

asked by on July 15, 2016

i own my car for 1 year and 6 months i keep up with maintnace regularly. The last time i change the transmission fluid was 1 year and 5 months. how often i have to change it

If you want to continue to change transmission fluid on a regular basis then you can do it every 30,000 miles or 3 years. This is a good timing since you did it 1 1/2 years ago, you have another 1 1/2 years to go or until the car has been driven 30,000 miles since you last had it done. When you’d like to have this done, a certified mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace your transmission fluid or make any other repairs on your car as needed.