Q: ANGEL EYES LED HALO RINGS NOT WORKING

Hey guys,

just purchasing aftermarket headlights for my BMW 320I E90, they are Angel Eyes DRL from Junyan. now I've had them installed today by a mechanic but I've noticed that the halo rings are not illuminating... now i was wondering if if there is any reason as to why they wouldn't be working ?

Hello. If they were recently installed and are not functioning then it may be possible that they were not installed or wired correctly. Keep in mind that the halo driving lights are a separate light from the vehicle’s regular headlights, and for that reason will require separate wiring. If they are wired correctly, then it may be possible that the LEDs require a ballast resistor to be installed into circuit in order to function correctly. Another possibility is that the LED lights themselves are faulty out of the box and need to be replaced. I would recommend returning to the shop that installed the headlights for help with getting the to light up correctly.

3. ANGEL EYES LED HALO RINGS NOT WORKING