Q: 2014 kia carens sometimes wont crank

My kia carens sometimes wont crank or give a clicking sound when trying to start, seems like the battery is flat but if you take out the key and put it in back and try restarting for about 2 or sometimes 3 times then it would crank and start. The car is just 4 years old. What could be the problem? It just reached 70000km mileage and recently had the battery changed already

You should start by cleaning the battery terminals and then see if this helps. If problem continues then the starter or starter relay may be causing the intermittent no crank condition as long as the theft system is not keeping the light on when problem is happening. If you need further assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and continue diagnosis of the problem by testing the computer and start systems.

3. 2014 kia carens sometimes wont crank