Q: Electric problems

I unplugged my economy mode, electronic parking brake, and auto brake feature from my center console in the process of taking my car apart. I put everything back together. Now the electrical system is going crazy and my car wont even turn on. It is a 2016 Honda Civic EXT. The car was turned on after they were unplugged but not in the process of it. ECU reset didnt work. What should I do?

A: For an issue like this you are going to hav...

For an issue like this you are going to have the vehicle scanned to see if there is still something disconnected or if there are any codes that need to be cleared. You may have damaged the control module by turning on the ignition with the components disconnected. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue firsthand and clear the codes if necessary.