Q: Q: A/C

Do not have a condenser fan or an AC are there any adjustments that I need to make to the radiator or to the engine so that my car does not overheat

I’m not entirely clear, but I believe that you are saying that your AC is not working, but your concern is not with the AC but that the lack of a condenser fan will cause the car to overheat. Some of the Honda models have the AC condenser and the radiator side by side and the fans for the radiator and the condenser are separate. If this is the case, not having a working condenser fan should not be a issue. But if the condenser and the radiator are stacked one in front of the other, then you need to have an operating fan to keep from overheating in traffic. If this is the case, contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to have a look at your fans and tell you how to solve your problem