my audi a3 says cd error when i put a cd what could be th...

Q: my audi a3 says cd error when i put a cd what could be the course

my audi a3 says cd error when i put a cd what could be the course

Hi there. Sometimes this error is caused by something being stuck inside the CD player, such as paper or debris. In other instances, it’s an electrical malfunction inside the radio / cd player that may not be able to be repaired. In most cases like this, it’s best to have a professional mechanic complete a car radio is not working inspection.