Q: My turn signal lever is stuck on the right signal how do I fix this?

asked by on March 02, 2017

My turn signal lever is stuck on the right signal how do I fix it , it will not move at all?

Turn Signal Switch Replacement $96.07 - $921.95 Get a Quote

Hi there. Usually when the lever is stuck, it means the switch itself is damaged. This will require you to replace the turn signal switch or have a professional mechanic assist you with this project.

Hi there. You can remove the switch from the steering column and see if the housing is cracked. If so, then the switch will need to be replaced. The lock inside the switch could be broken causing the switch to stick in a direction. You can remove the switch by removing the skirt housing around the steering column and removing the mounting screws to the turn signal switch (multi-function switch). Then unplug the switch and replace it with a new one if it will not go back to the rest position. If you need further assistance with the turn signal switch stuck, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.