Q: My coolant reservoir (plastic part) is always empty after 3-5 days but my radiatior is always full and then my car starts to over

asked by on November 03, 2017

The problem is my car wants to overheat i see small little leak but nothing serious atleast that i can see

If you are seeing a small coolant leak this is likely the reason that the reservoir continues to go low. It is possible that the reservoir could be the cause of the leak. In order to determine the exact cause of the leak I would recommend having your cooling system pressure tested by a qualified professional. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done from your home or office.