Q: My 2017 silverado keeps displaying a theft attempted message. How do i remove that?

My truck displays a theft attempted message every time i turn the truck on even though i dismiss it every time. Is there a way to remove that message so it no longer shows up?

Hi there. Since your truck is brand new, I would recommend contacting the Chevrolet dealership where it was purchased. This type of warning light typically indicates a glitch in the ECU that can only be reset by the dealership since it’s a security or safety system.

3. My 2017 silverado keeps displaying a theft attempted message. How do i remove that?