Q: car making a vibrating noise/feeling

My car has recently had the radiator, transmission and power steering assembly all replaced. I've been noticing for about a week or two that my vehicle is vibrating whenever I turn, brake, reverse, and even in park. I've had problem after problem with this vehicle!

Hello. Vibrations can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If they are happening under all of those circumstances it may be possible that they are suspension related. Perhaps some of the suspension components, or even the tires, have worn out and are causing the vibration. It may also be possible that the vibration is related to an issue with the engine. It may be possible that the mounts are worn out or a result of engine misfires. I would try to determine where the vibration is coming from and go from there. As vibrations can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend that you have a professional technician inspect the noise in person so the faulty component can be found and repaired.