Q: What’s the range on the Intelligent Key?

What’s the range on the Intelligent Key?

Your Intelligent Key allows you to enter and exit the car, automatically unlock doors, get into the trunk and more. However, it has a limited range. In order to use the key, you need to be standing about two and a half feet away from the lock you want to operate (for the auto unlock function to work). The remote aspect of the key (physically pressing the lock or unlock button) will work from farther away.

Tips

• If you’re holding the key too close to the lock, the unlock function might not work.

• If the battery is low, the key may not work correctly.

• Doors can be unlocked by anyone nearby if the Intelligent Key is within range.

3. What’s the range on the Intelligent Key?