Q: 2002 Jeep Cherokee temperature gauge shot up to 260 and it was leaking a greenish liquid what does that mean is it a crack or hole

asked by on November 27, 2017

The Temperature Gauge Shot Up To 260 and it's leaking greenish liquid could it be a crack in my radiator ? Or a Hole Some Where

Yes it does mean you have coolant leaking from somewhere. You will need to have the system pressure tested to locate the leak and then a repair can be done. I would also recommend replacing the thermostat with the needed repairs to fix leak.