Q: Q: Driver's side window not rolling up

Driver's side window not rolling back up. The motor seems to be working.

It is pretty common to hear the window motor running without the window coming up. This is very common, most of the time a power window regulator is at fault. The regulator includes the channel, frame cable pulleys, etc., which work together to get the window moving up or down. As they age the cables, pulleys, and or tracks can bind, sending the window to the bottom of door. Once confirmed that this is your problem, a technician such as one from YourMechanic, will then remove the door panel and window glass to replace your power window motor regulator assembly.

3. Q: Driver's side window not rolling up