Q: How much to replace both motor mounts and transmission mounts

Wondershare transmission makes noise Firestone told me it was my motor mounts

I’m not 100% certain that the noise would just be your transmission mounts and engine mounts. It sounds like you may have a linkage problem or a further problem with your transmission fluid. If you look at your transmission fluid, and it looks brown or very dark, you may want to have a transmission oil change. I would take these steps in addition to your engine and transmission mounts. If you want to verify the problem, have another certified professional diagnose the transmission noise and confirm what repairs are needed.

3. How much to replace both motor mounts and transmission mounts