Q: Is all transmission oil pink?

asked by on June 03, 2017

The color of my transmission oil is looks like engine oil and is not pink. Should I do a transmission flush or just change the oil?

Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $496.65 Get a Quote

Hi There, If the color of the transmission fluid is brown or similar to the color of engine oil, it is quite likely that it is burnt and due for a change. A transmission fluid flush is a much more thorough way to clean out the inside of the transmission as opposed to just draining the fluid and replacing it with fresh fluid. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come o your location to perform a transmission fluid flush on your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr