Q: How much does it cost to change out frame and body bushings on 1969 Buick Riviera

asked by on September 30, 2017

How much does it cost to change body mounts

Hi Joe,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! We have looked at your request for the body mount replacement for your vehicle. Occasionally, we encounter a situation in which we cannot perform a specific service on a particular vehicle. After reviewing your request, it was determined that YourMechanic will not be able to provide that service in a mobile setting.

We recommend taking your vehicle to a local repair shop or dealership to complete the required service.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to have the opportunity to provide a different service for your vehicle in the future.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Nassir YourMechanic Customer Service Team

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr