Q: Recently my car started to hesitate when I accelerate from a complete stop.

When at a stop it hesitats to go. Even has dies out when i was at a stop to long. It gave me a rough start. N i had to give it gas to stay on. I had the car scanned and misfire codes came up. The spark plugs are new so are the fuel injecters. What else can it be the codes still read. And i drove the car it drove fine but after 5min when i stopped it started to idle weird and hesitate again the check engine light flashed and then stayed on. Also when it shut off one time the engine light and battery light came on the car shut off. When i drive with no stops on freeway its fine. Just when i stop and it idles to go it starts

Hello. There are several problems which could affect poor idle and low speed running. Starting with the misfire indicated by Check Engine codes, bad spark plug coils, especially with your mileage. Check also for oil leaking from the valve cover into the spark plug recesses - this will cause shorts and misfiring as well. A dirty or sticking idle air control valve and/or throttle body, clogged fuel filter can cause poor low speed running as well. I recommend having a certified technician diagnose the misfire in person for a precise diagnosis and repair.

• Recently my car started to hesitate when I accelerate from a complete stop.