Q: my bmw dosent go faster than 40 miles per hours

My bmw car tyre was flat . After changing the tyre car I clear the alarm on screen ,after that car doesn't go fast than 40 miles per hour

Hi there. Quite often when you have a flat tire, the vibration that occurs will trigger an error code inside the ECU which engages a "limp mode". This restricts the speed your car can travel, until the vehicle is brought to a dealership to determine if mechanical damage or sensor damage has occurred. The only way to resolve this is to take your BMW to a dealership or authorized BMW repair facility.