Q: Replacement AC compressor labor cost

AC not working I brought a new compressor want to change it and hear a clicking on the left side somewhere by the road or thinking is too tired not alright or something's going wrong

The AC may have a leak somewhere that is causing the AC to cycle on and off. The compressors on these vehicles are known to go bad and contaminate the entire system with compressor internal parts. The system will need to be flushed out and may need some other components replaced to complete the job correctly. I recommend having a mechanic come and diagnose the complete AC system and then quote the needed repairs.