Q: Always having to charge battery

My car battery keeps losing its charge. I replaced the starter recently and I only drive it on Sundays. As soon as I turn it off it won't start again, and I have to charge it with a portable charger.

A: If your car will run fine once it is starte...

If your car will run fine once it is started, but will not restart once it is turned off then most of the time that is a sign of a bad battery. The battery would need to be load tested to see if it is going bad. It can also be a bad battery cable so that should be tested at the same time with a voltage tester. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your batteries and charging system.