Q: For some reasons the trip odometer on my 2014 Altima's

The trip odometer keeps resetting to zero every time I turn off the car. I must have touched something and I couldn't put it back the way it was. I would like for the trip odometer NOT to reset to Zero whenever I have to shut the engine off.

The first thing I recommend is to check all your fuses to ensure they are all good. It could also be an issue with the IPDM (Intelligent Power Distribution Module). The dash module needs voltage when the motor is off to maintain temporary memory like your trip odometer. It acts like you disconnected the battery and resets itself. It could be a fault within the dash module as well. Most likely its a fuse. If you still need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic, will be able to find the source of your electrical concern.