Q: Left turn signal not working.

My left turn signal does not work. I can sometimes hold the turn signal lever down and get the signal to work normally, and can even rarely gently push the left turn signal into the locked position and it will hold.

Turn signal light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The turn signal switch in the steering column is not making good electrical contact in side the switch. The worn switch may have to be replaced. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to check it out and replace the switch if it is bad.