Q: When I turn ignition on no power anywhere. No turnover or crank. Lights don't come on.

asked by on November 13, 2016

No power...When I turn ignition on...when I turn lights on they don't turn on...crank doesn't even turn over...new battery...there's nothing.. The ignition was taken out to make a new key.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1987 Chevrolet Camaro to not start or have any power. The most common faults are the battery, battery cable, ignition switch, battery terminal, or a wiring harness fault. If the vehicle started properly before the ignition was removed and after the repair was completed the problems started then the fault may be related. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your car starting issue and perform any repairs required.