Q: My truck runs till it gets warm then acts like it has no power.

asked by on December 16, 2016

My truck runs till it gets warm then acts like it has no power codes are showing P0442, P0505, P0328, P0732 wrong? & approx cost to fix ahart381@gmail.com

Hi there. It seems that your vehicle has multiple malfunctions that are happening at the same time. The idle air control valve has a fault, evaporative emission system has a large leak, the gear ratio is incorrect, and knock sensor has a fault.

Sent billing question to CS for the cost of diagnostics and repairs for the codes P0328, P0442, P0505, and P0732.