Q: Hello Peter..I've got a problem with my BMW X5 that it needs to be fixed.I hear like beeping sounds coming out from under the hood

Hello Peter..I've got a problem with my BMW X5 that it needs to be fixed..I hear like beeping sounds coming out from under the hood..my friend told me maybe the valve cover needs to be replaced or something..the continuing beeps is very annoying and I can feel the engine is shaking a bit in less than a minute after starting the car..Can you help me with it ? thank you

Hi there. It depends on when the noise occurs and whether it increases in speed as the engine accelerates as to what might be causing these issues and the repairs needed to be completed. In most cases, a continual noise made under the hood of your vehicle is caused by a belt that is loose, a pulley that is loose or if in the engine, low oil levels or loose components under the valve cover. The best thing to do in order to determine what is broken or causing this beeping noise is to have a professional mobile mechanic first come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection. By being there, they can inspect the vehicle, test drive and try to replicate the sound. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of the noise and make recommended repairs.

3. Hello Peter..I've got a problem with my BMW X5 that it needs to be fixed.I hear like beeping sounds coming out from under the hood