Q: From right SRS malnunction service don't know what Can't be the issues the seat belt or air bag wen put my hands in the seat

Rights Passengers SRS light wath can be

Hello. The SRS light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the airbag system. It may be possible that a sensor or component of the airbag system may have malfunctioned and set the light off. Usually this will also disable the airbag system, or cause it to work only partially.

If you need assistance with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can diagnose the warning light firsthand by hooking up a scan tool to retrieve the trouble codes, as they will likely shed some light on what the issue may be.

3. From right SRS malnunction service don't know what Can't be the issues the seat belt or air bag wen put my hands in the seat