Q: I changed the coil pack spark plugs and plug wires my car still runs bad why

My car runs bad when I changed the plugs plugs wires and coil pack I don't understand why still doin that

If the engine is running bad then you should be getting a code set in the computer. If not, then a scanner should be used to view data to see if the engine is running lean or rich. Check the intake tube between the mass air sensor and the intake throttle body for any leaks. Clean the mass air sensor and monitor it to make sure it is reading the correct barometric pressures. These sensors are known to not give the correct barometric pressure for the altitude you are at.

I’d suggest you get the car inspected by a certified mechanic who can diagnose your rough running symptoms and make the necessary repairs to get your car running smoothly again.

3. I changed the coil pack spark plugs and plug wires my car still runs bad why