Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101651-1iubtmzjs:173:8

Q: Car won't start - 2003 Ford Focus

Car was running when to start the next day car wouldn't start check the fuel pump there is power to it fuses are still good half tank of gas compression is still good fuel filter was changed but still wont start it turns car won't kick over to drive question do you think it's the timing the car has yet to be have a tune-up

A: Hello. Unless the timing belt suddenly brok...

Hello. Unless the timing belt suddenly broke, which would have resulted in stalling of the engine as well as a noticeable sound from the engine, it is not likely a timing issue. If the fuel pump has power and is delivering fuel, then it may be possible that the issue is with the ignition or engine management systems.

I would try to determine if the engine is getting spark, as without spark it cannot run. If it is not, then it may be possible that one of the components, perhaps an ignition coil or module, has failed and needs to be replaced. Same with the engine management system: if one of the sensors or other components fails, such as the MAF sensor or crank position sensor, it may be preventing the engine from starting. I would also check the vehicle's fuel pressure, as even if the fuel pump is getting power, it may not be providing enough pressure or volume for the engine to run. I would start with trying to determine if the engine is getting spark, and go from there.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car will not start and suggest any necessary repairs.