Q: Low rpm & stalling

My truck has a low rpm while ideling & stalls at times. Any ideas?

A: This is often times related to what is call...

This is often times related to what is called an idle air control module which regulates the air flow at idle as the air enters the intake system and is mixed with fuel before being injected into the motor. When this module is faulty, this can cause a rough idle or stalling as you describe. I would suggest having a certified expert, like one from Your Mechanic, diagnose the stalling issue firsthand and help you make an accurate repair.