Q: Rattle sound from Throttle when I give it gas and then it goes away when I let off...

The sound comes and goes I hear it with the driver side window down coming from under center, I hate to think it may have anything to do with the transmission, because that is working fine no troubles at all. I only hear this rattle when I give it gas and then sometimes it makes no sound. It also way as soon as I let off the gas pedal, could it be a cable or a gear of some sort into the transmission although the speedometer is working fine also so I am not sure. All I know is that it is directly related to the gas pedal.

Hi there. Sometimes the rattling sound during acceleration is caused by a loose bracket on the exhaust system or another mechanical component. The issue could also be a small exhaust manifold leak or something entirely different. The problem with diagnosing sounds is that it can only be done onsite; while a professional mechanic completes a road test. It might be a good idea for you to contact one of our professional local mechanics to complete an engine is making a noise inspection; so they can trace the issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Rattle sound from Throttle when I give it gas and then it goes away when I let off...