Q: Ticking noise on a 2003 Crown Vic

I've got an 'O3 Crown Vic. Whenever I put in drive or reverse, and I start to move the car, it would click like "tick, tick, tick" constantly. What could be the problem?

A: Figure out where the noise is coming from f...

Figure out where the noise is coming from first. It could be your driveshaft U-joints are going out. U-joints click when you move them back and forth. It can also be if any of your brakes are really worn out, and when they hit the rotors, it can make the noise. It can even mean something internal like transmission. You’ll want to have a professional pin-point the noise in order to have the appropriate repair done. My car that is 13 years old and is a rear wheel drive, jack it up and have that driveshaft check to see if the U-joints are worn. It’s very common for this.