Q: Fuel pump not working properly.

I'm not sure what is wrong with my car, but I think it may be the fuel pump.

A: Hi there. Without knowing the symptoms that...

Hi there. Without knowing the symptoms that are occurring with the car it will be hard to pinpoint what it is. Though it can be a fuel pump, those are not too common on this car. The majority of the drivability failures I have seen are related to the distributor on this model. You should enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the knowledge and diagnostic skills to fix your vehicle right.