Q: Fuel pump not working properly.

I'm not sure what is wrong with my car, but I think it may be the fuel pump.

Hi there. Without knowing the symptoms that are occurring with the car it will be hard to pinpoint what it is. Though it can be a fuel pump, those are not too common on this car. The majority of the drivability failures I have seen are related to the distributor on this model. You should enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the knowledge and diagnostic skills to fix your vehicle right.