Q: The car was rebuilt after a front end collision and looks new Ford Fusion se 2015 it looks new they listing it for 9000 is it fair

I'm going to purchase a car today but I'm not sure if the price is fair the car had a front collision and was rebuilt it looks new Ford Fusion se 2015 with 19 thousand miles and they negoshiated the price to 9000 is that fair please help I'm a student and looking to purchase my first vehicle. Thank you.

A: You should be cautious of purchasing a vehi...

You should be cautious of purchasing a vehicle with a rebuilt title or has been in a major accident. The vehicle typically never gets back to 100% of what it was before the accident and the value for you will be affected when you decide to trade the vehicle in a few years. If you are decided on this vehicle since the price is very low then have a mechanic do a thorough pre-purchase inspection. Having the car checked by a professional before following through with a big purchase is a worthwhile investment so that you know of any lingering issues with the car before handing over your money.