Q: The car was rebuilt after a front end collision and looks new Ford Fusion se 2015 it looks new they listing it for 9000 is it fair

asked by on October 10, 2016

I'm going to purchase a car today but I'm not sure if the price is fair the car had a front collision and was rebuilt it looks new Ford Fusion se 2015 with 19 thousand miles and they negoshiated the price to 9000 is that fair please help I'm a student and looking to purchase my first vehicle. Thank you.

You should be cautious of purchasing a vehicle with a rebuilt title or has been in a major accident. The vehicle typically never gets back to 100% of what it was before the accident and the value for you will be affected when you decide to trade the vehicle in a few years. If you are decided on this vehicle since the price is very low then have a mechanic do a thorough pre-purchase inspection. Having the car checked by a professional before following through with a big purchase is a worthwhile investment so that you know of any lingering issues with the car before handing over your money.