Q: Fire in fuse box

There was a fire in my fuse box with the wires connecting the battery to the fuse box. What would cause the fire in the fuse box and how do i go about fixing it to prevent future fires

My car has 199566 kilometres My car has an automatic transmission.

Anytime there is a fire in a fuse box it is most of the time caused by loose or corroded connections at the source of the fire. You may have a bad solder joint inside the fuse box that caused the loose connections and subsequent overheating connection then fire.