Q: my front passenger side always has a huge puddle after it rains

My passenger side always has a huge puddle after it rains. The problem is I live in the Pacific northwest so it's constantly raining, therefor my carpet is constantly wet. Now, I don't know if my car has a decent rainwater drain and if it is clogged or not but I also don't know how to clear it if that is the problem. Please help!

It is very possible that your weather stripping is failing. Weather stripping is what prevents water from entering the vehicle through the windows or doors when they are all closed up. If you have water leaking into the vehicle, the weather stripping will require replacement to resolve this issue. I would also recommend having the carpet thoroughly cleaned to prevent the smell of mold in your vehicle.

3. my front passenger side always has a huge puddle after it rains