Q: Engine ran for 4 minutes with no oil

I got an oil change. They forgot to add oil. I ran at idle or just above idle for 4 minutes +/- when the noise level increased so I stopped it. What is the potential damage. The dealer checked it out and says it's OK what can I expect long term

Depending on the severity of the heat damage, this may cause bearings to be damaged or destroyed which will ultimately cause many other parts to fail. If this is something that the dealership is responsible for, I would recommend having them stand behind the damage it may have caused and ask for a thorough inspection for this. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell ultimately how long parts will last and whether or not that the long term damage may or may not have been caused by this.

3. Engine ran for 4 minutes with no oil