Q: Leaking anti freeze

When I start my jeep after sitting for the night.....anit freeze is leaking from the front of the jeep. It will start to leak about 5 minute after I start the engine...Then quit. Does not over heat or leak while driving. The rest of the day it does not leak when starting or driving. Only leaks when I first start it up to warm up. Also I only lose about 1/3 of a cup then it stops.

You most likely have a leaking water pump or radiator. I would recommend first looking to see if you notice where the leak is before starting the vehicle. If the leak cannot be identified then I recommend adding coolant dye to coolant and let it circulate until the trace dye can be seen leaking so you can locate leak with a fluorescence light.