Q: Heater core hose pressure and overheating.

Heater core hose builds up pressure and comes off the engine valve when put back on still overheating.

It sounds like you may have a restriction in your heater hose. The cooling system is pressurized and if a restriction exists within one of the hoses, this can cause the hose to pop off of the end the restriction is closest to. I would recommend replacing your heater hose and get new hose clamps. Tighten the hose clamps down very tight and that should resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic for your heater hose replacement as it can be done from your home or office.

3. Heater core hose pressure and overheating.