Q: How do you defog the side windows?

How do you defog the side windows?

While your windshield and rear window both have dedicated defogging systems, the same can’t be said for your side windows. However, there are ways to combat moisture buildup on the inside of your windows, as well as frost on the outside. Here’s what you should do:

1. Push the button for both floor and upper vents.

2. Turn on the air conditioner.

3. Turn the temperature dial so you’ll be comfortable.

4. Set the fan to the highest.

5. Turn the driver and passenger outside vents toward the windows.

6. Close the inner passenger and driver vents to force more air out of the outside vents.

Tip

Defogging the side windows will take longer than defogging the windshield or rear window.

3. Q: How do you defog the side windows?